Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

CPQ product selector showing wrong discount-percent amount

In the CPQ product selector, the Discount-Percent amounts for Discount Rate Plan Charges do not match with what is in the Product Catalog in Zuora even when the product catalog is re-synced. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: CPQ product selector showing wrong discount-percent amount

Solution for this issue- 

1. If you have the rules engine enabled and some rules added, one possible reason for this issue can be the rules which are set in your salesforce org.

Debug steps -

a. Go to your salesforce environment and then hit '+' and then click on "Rules" object. 

b. Check all the active rules to make sure that none of these rules are causing this issue. 

2. If you have multi currency enabled for your org then this could be the reason for this issue too. In the below example customer had different discount % for the different currencies and therefore was seeing a different discount % when adding a product while creating a new quote. The currency they were referring to was USD which had discount % of 10 but the default currency on the quote was driving the discount % on Product selector page which was 5%.

Customer had default currency GBP when creating new quote as shown below-

Default Currency when creating quote.png

And the discount % set for this currency was different than what was added for USD. Please find the snapshots below from the multi-crrency page in GBP and USD respectively. 

Prices for multi-currency in Zuora - Product.png

% in USD.png

To avoid this issue, make sure to check the multi currency prices set up in your zuora by clicking on "> Edit price in multi-currency" as shown below-

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 12.27.15 PM.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √