Happy Business Starts Here

CPQ X call error : "zqu.QPlanBuilder.QPlanBuilderException: Make QPlan from Catalog : Cloned object

Support SME

CPQ X call error : "zqu.QPlanBuilder.QPlanBuilderException: Make QPlan from Catalog : Cloned object

Problem:

========

We're having an issue with a CPQ X call error.

The call that we're using is zqu.QPlanBuilder.makeFromCatalog.

I pass my Quote ID to it, and a list of IDs that correspond to Product Rate Plan Charges that we need.

String quoteId = 'xxxxxxxxx';
   List<Id> productRatePlanIds = new List<Id>{'nnnnnnnnnnn'};
   List<zqu.QPlan> plans = zqu.QPlanBuilder.makeFromCatalog(quoteId, productRatePlanIds);
   for(zqu.QPlan plan : plans){
       System.debug('testing :' + plan);
   }

The error thrown is:

"zqu.QPlanBuilder.QPlanBuilderException: Make QPlan from Catalog : Cloned object not found".

This is the knowledge center article documenting this class and sampel code

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/I_Development_Resources/C_Component_Library/C_Global_C...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY
Support SME

Re: CPQ X call error : "zqu.QPlanBuilder.QPlanBuilderException: Make QPlan from Catalog : Clone

Solution:

========

This error has to do with the products. Either the product/ rate plan is expired or it has a pricing issue.

In this specific case, customer was  running the class from a test class and was creating the test product data explicitly thru custom code.
It was noticed that there was no code to create the Product Rateplancharge Tier records as part creating the test data.
After code was added to create the product rate plan charge Tier data the error was resolved.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √