Happy Business Starts Here

Master

CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY

I'm unable to do a Product Cataglo sync to Sfdc.  I'm getting the message below.

CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:zqu.BillingEntityTrigger: execution of AfterInsert\n\ncaused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There is already an item in this list with the name CallidusCloud: Name: [Name]\n\n(zqu)\n\n

This is happeing in my sandbox Z account to sandbox sfdc.

Previously, I had services Z account linked to sandbox sfdc. 

After I made the connection change and do a product sync I get the message.  SFDC still shows the product catalog assoicated to the Z services account.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY

Hi,

Can you please run the following query in developer console and see if it returns more than 1 row ?

SELECT Id, CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, LastModifiedById, zqu__Depth__c, zqu__EntityID__c, zqu__EntityName__c, zqu__GlobalEntityID__c, zqu__ParentEntityID__c, zqu__ZuoraId__c FROM zqu__BillingEntity__c

Since this  SFDC org was earlier connected to a different Zuora Tenant  and when a product Catalog sync was then performed, it might have had an entry in BillinEntity Object reflecting the information from that other Zuora Tenant.

If this is what you find out, can you please perform a product Catalog cleanup first, followed by a sync and see if the issue is resolved

Thank you
Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Master

I ran the query and only 1 row returned.

I did notice that zqu__ZuoraId was pointing to my services account number.  I updated it to my sandbox tenant id. Then ran my sync.

In sfdc I see my services product catalog and sandbox catalog.  Any suggestions how to remove services catalog?

Also, do you see any side effects updating zqu__ZuoraId from zqu__BillingEntity__c ?

Support SME

HI,

Actually there is another field zqu__EntityID__c in BillingEntity Object which might be having the entityId from your services Tenant as well.

There is no easy way to find this EntityId for a Zuora Tenant unless Multi-Entity feature is enabled.

So, I would suggest you to perform a product Catalog cleanup followed by a product catalog sync.

This most likely will take care of deleting the product Catalog that is there on your SFDC org from your earlier services Zuora Tenant.

Please let me know how it goes

Thank you

doyeli

Master

@doyeli

I did a clean up and product sync.  But now I don't see any product catalogs, rate plan, rate charges in sfdc.

Any ideas?

Support SME

Hi @mpastore , 

Did  the product Catalog sync finish successfully?

If yes, Can you please check the Sync user profile on your Zuora Tenant to make sure it is actually connecting to the correct SFDC org?

If yes, I need to review further your Zuora Tenant and SFDC org.

Can we handle this further in a Ticket? Else, please send me a private message with your Zuora Tenant ID, SFDC org ID and grant me login access

Thank you
Doyeli

Master

I sent you a pm.

Support SME

Thank you.

I could login to your SFDC org.

Can you please send me a userid/password for your zuora services env? For some reason I was not able to login using the support user account that we  have there. 

Doyeli

Support SME

Hi @mpastore

I reviewed the product catalog sync history on your Zuora tenant and it couldn't finish successfully.

I fixed the error condition and performed another product catalog sync.

All the products, rate plan, charges are now synced successfully.

I ran queries on your salesforce org to validate this.

Please review and confirm.

If you have any other  question on this, can you please create a support Ticket and we can then work together over a GTM session.

Thank you
Doyeli

Support SME

Hi @mpastore

Could you please confirm if the issue is resolved on your end

Thank you
Doyeli