Happy Business Starts Here

Re: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:zqu.BillingEntityTrigger: execution of AfterInsert

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:zqu.BillingEntityTrigger: execution of AfterInsert

Problem:

Following error was encountered in Entities Type, while performing product catalog sync:

CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:zqu.BillingEntityTrigger: execution of AfterInsert\n\ncaused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There is already an item in this list with the name xxxxxxxx: Name: [Name]\n\n(zqu)\n\n

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zuora Alumni

Re: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:zqu.BillingEntityTrigger: execution of AfterInsert

Solution:

When we sync over the Product Catalog, currently we sync over a Default Entity record.
When this zqu__BillingEntity__c object is inserted in Salesforce, it will also create a corresponding Zuora_Entity_Config__c custom setting record.
If there is an orphaned custom setting record (can be there when we switch the Salesforce Org that the tenant is integrated with) , we need to perform a data fix in Salesforce to delete that record.
We can do it by going to Setup -> Develop -> Custom Settings -> Zuora Entity Config and click Manage.
Here we will see the list of records for that custom setting.
We need to delete the unwanted records there.

Unfortunatley, It is one of those custom settings that can only be seen by the managed package owner. Zuora Services and Support teams can both access this.

So, in order to get the issue fixed please create a Ticket with Zuora Global support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Alumni

Solution:

When we sync over the Product Catalog, currently we sync over a Default Entity record.
When this zqu__BillingEntity__c object is inserted in Salesforce, it will also create a corresponding Zuora_Entity_Config__c custom setting record.
If there is an orphaned custom setting record (can be there when we switch the Salesforce Org that the tenant is integrated with) , we need to perform a data fix in Salesforce to delete that record.
We can do it by going to Setup -> Develop -> Custom Settings -> Zuora Entity Config and click Manage.
Here we will see the list of records for that custom setting.
We need to delete the unwanted records there.

Unfortunatley, It is one of those custom settings that can only be seen by the managed package owner. Zuora Services and Support teams can both access this.

So, in order to get the issue fixed please create a Ticket with Zuora Global support.

View solution in original post