Happy Business Starts Here

CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:entity type cannot be inserted: Billing Entity

Highlighted
Zuora Support

CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:entity type cannot be inserted: Billing Entity

When running Product Catalog Sync, the Entities object sync failed with the following error.

I'm not sure how to resolve the issue.  Per Knowledge Center, to ensure that the sync user has all permisssions to run Product Catalog Sync, we should assign it Zuora Quotes Product Admin permission set.  However, it does not help.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:entity type cannot be inserted: Billing Entity

Multi Entities is still in Limited Availability so Zuora Quotes Product Admin permission set does not cover it.  You will need to grant the sync user's profile access to Billing Entity object (zqu__BillingEntity__c) and its fields.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:entity type cannot be inserted: Billing Entity

Multi Entities is still in Limited Availability so Zuora Quotes Product Admin permission set does not cover it.  You will need to grant the sync user's profile access to Billing Entity object (zqu__BillingEntity__c) and its fields.

View solution in original post