Happy Business Starts Here

BillingPeriodAlignment Align to Subscription Start is not supported when billingPeriod is 1 month.;

Zuora Support

BillingPeriodAlignment Align to Subscription Start is not supported when billingPeriod is 1 month.;

Problem - If you are getting the error shown in the snapshot below when you send your quote to Zuora. 

QuoteError.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: BillingPeriodAlignment Align to Subscription Start is not supported when billingPeriod is 1 mont

Solution - In this specific scenario, I checked the charges on the Quote. For one of the charges, Billing period Alignment was "Align to Subscription start" and Billing period was Month on the Quote detail page. However, when I checked the Product Rate plan, charges are configured to be "Annual".

Please note that this has been a known issue when you change the Billing period to Monthly, Align Subscription term - Align to Subscription Start is not supported when billingPeriod is 1 month.;

In order to fix the issue, you would need to add a new rate plan with monthly period and add it to the Quote to avoid the error or do not change the period to Monthly on the Quote detail and use the existing "Annual" period. 

Also, please note that When you create a new rate plan with billing period "month", then by design the option "Align to Subscription Start" will not appear and only "Align to charge" is possible.

Please find below community idea posted on the same and which has been under consideration-

Allow flexibility in billing period alignment

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √