Happy Business Starts Here

Tutor

Avoid to delete invoices in 360 Sync

Is possibile to enable this option on tenant during the sync between Salesforce and Zuora? 

4 REPLIES 4
Zuora Support

Re: Avoid to delete invoices in 360 Sync

Hi @9careca

Can you please elaborate the need here so that I can check further for this?
Do you want the invoices to not get deleted whenever we perform the 360 sync?

If yes, can you please let me know the use case so that I understand this better?

Thanks!

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tutor

Hi Hina,

the use case is the following : 

1. Zuora -> create invoice
  2. Sync 360 -> create invoice in Salesforce
  3. Zuora -> delete Invoice inZuora --> change status in Cancelled
  4. Sync 360 -> Delete invoice in Salesforce (to be -->update status to cancelled)

Our need is to give more informations  about canceled invoices in zuora for customers/business inquiries.  

Zuora Support

Thanks @9careca for explaining this more. 

I will look into this and get back to you. 

SigNowBlue.png

Zuora Support

Hi @9careca

So, I tested this at my end and unfortunately only the posted invoices gets synced with Salesforce. When you unpost an invoice and perform a sync it gets deleted in Salesforce as well. 

This is due to the reason that to cancel an invoice you first need to unpost it and there is no feature I am aware of at the moment which can retain the invoice record in salesforce. 

Please let me know if I am missing anything. 

If you feel that your idea would be beneficial and would like to convey this to our product team, I would recommend submitting a request for enhancement under our Community ‘Product Ideas’: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/Ideas.

You can post your feature request and solicit direct input from the Product Management Team. You can also vote on features and post comments. The Product Management Team actively monitors the community and provides updates on feature requests when available.

In addition to our community, we have a quarterly product roadmap webinar delivered by the Product Management team. In this webinar, you will learn about our upcoming plans for feature development. To enroll, you can sign up using the link below-
http://info.zuora.com/Opt-in-Customer-Communications_Opt-In-LP.html

SigNowBlue.png