Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Partner

Amendment Quote Warning: You can add 0 rate plans

Greetings,

A user reported an issue that I have not seen before. The user is trying to create an amendment quote on a subscription that has 30 products. When the user gets to the product selection page (apex/SelectProducts) and selects one product and clicks on the "Add" button, a popup is displayed with the message: Warning you can add 0 rate plans. Clicking the "Ok" button on that popup returns the user to the popup that says: Please wait while page loads. And then the user can not do anything.

Is there a limit on the number of rate plans on an amendment quote? If yes, can this limit be changed? if not, what are some workarounds?

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 6.29.03 PM.png

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Guru

Re: Amendment Quote Warning: You can add 0 rate plans

@marwanziz There is a default limit of 30 rate plans on Quotes in Zuora for Salesforce.

You can change this limit by going to: Zuora Config > Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings and editing the "Maximum Rate Plans Added To Quote"

Note: There may be a performance or other impact to having an extremely large number of rate plans on a subscription. So best to test this and only increase it as much as is generally needed (i.e. dont just set it to 1000 and forget about it ;-) )

Partner

@feisley Thanks for the quick response. However, when I go to the "Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings" in Zuroa config, I do not see the option to change the rate plan limit. Please see the screen shot below. Is this something that needs to be enabled?

Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 6.57.46 AM.png

Guru

@marwanziz which version of Quotes are you on? We are on 8.0 (the latest) so it may have been introduced in a more recent version (but i do recall seeing it in the config for a while so I dont think it was too recent)

Partner

@feisley We are on Quotes version: 6.43, 360 version: 2.102

Zuora Alumni

Hi Marwanziz

The previous poster is correct, if you do not see that configuration option in Quote Config section, your version will not allow you set that limit

If you are thinking of upgrading and need assistance please create a new ticket and someone in support will follow up to assist you

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √