Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: 360 sync failure - '' is not a valid value for the type xsd:date

Solution:

The failure was caused by one custom field. The field type in Zuora side was"Text" but in SFDC side it's "Date". The suggested solution was to delete the custom field on the Zuora Side and re-create the custom field with "Date" type at the Zuora side. Please check the custom field settings at both Zuora and Salesforce side, to ensure that you create the same custom field as you created in Zuora using the same field attributes, such as picklist, values, API Name.

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/S_Synchronize_Data_from_Z-Billing/F_Synchr...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: 360 sync failure - '' is not a valid value for the type xsd:date

Solution:

The failure was caused by one custom field. The field type in Zuora side was"Text" but in SFDC side it's "Date". The suggested solution was to delete the custom field on the Zuora Side and re-create the custom field with "Date" type at the Zuora side. Please check the custom field settings at both Zuora and Salesforce side, to ensure that you create the same custom field as you created in Zuora using the same field attributes, such as picklist, values, API Name.

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/S_Synchronize_Data_from_Z-Billing/F_Synchr...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑

View solution in original post