Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

360 sync failing with error: sObject type 'Zuora__MigrationSettings__c' is not supported.

Below error occurs on Zuora 360 sync:

sObject type 'Zuora__MigrationSettings__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to
 use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. 

The issue was identified to occur in below scenario:

- This issue started after applying following critical update from Salesforce

"Require Customize Application permission for direct read access to custom settings." 

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/summer19/release-notes/rn_forcecom_custom_settings_ac...

This critical update will be enforced starting January 3, 2020, as part of the Spring ’20 release (originally planned for September 6, 2019, then postponed).

- "Customize Application" permission not enabled for sync user profile.

Solution:

- Activate Customize Application for sync user's profile

Or

- Keep Customize Application deactivated but then deactivate the ‘Restrict access to Custom settings’ under ‘Schema Settings’

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: 360 sync failing with error: sObject type 'Zuora__MigrationSettings__c' is not supported.

Update-- 

Salesforce release notes has been updated with the following:

"With the org-wide setting Restrict access to custom settings enabled, use the ViewAllCustomSettings permission in a profile or permission set to allow users read access to custom settings outside of Apex code or system mode contexts. We do not recommend disabling the org-wide setting."

Based on our following up  with salesforce, "ViewAllCustomSettings" system perssion  is available with Winter '20 (222) release.

For now, this is only present in sandboxes but not in production. Once your production hits release 2020 you should have this permission.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √