Happy Business Starts Here

360 sync Account error - ENTITY_IS_DELETED:entity is deleted

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

360 sync Account error - ENTITY_IS_DELETED:entity is deleted

Question or Problem Statement:
I have one account that has been failing in the sync consistently for last few days with the error ENTITY_IS_DELETED:entity is deleted:--
I see the account exists in both Zuora and SFDC and wondering what exactly is deleted.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: 360 sync Account error - ENTITY_IS_DELETED:entity is deleted

Solution:
ENTITY_IS_DELETED:entity is deleted error is normally thrown when the Billing account somehow gets deleted from Salesforce.
So, when the sync tries to sync the billing account again, Salesforce rejects it as the record was already deleted.
To resolve this issue, we normally check SFDC organization recycle bin to see if we can restore it.(e.g. https://na39.salesforce.com/search/UndeletePage)
If it can no longer be found in the Recycle Bin, we can reach out to Salesforce Support and ask them to either restore or purge it from their database.
Otherwise, we need to wait until Salesforce purges this record from their database (usually after 15 days).

Supporting References:
N/A.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: 360 sync Account error - ENTITY_IS_DELETED:entity is deleted

Solution:
ENTITY_IS_DELETED:entity is deleted error is normally thrown when the Billing account somehow gets deleted from Salesforce.
So, when the sync tries to sync the billing account again, Salesforce rejects it as the record was already deleted.
To resolve this issue, we normally check SFDC organization recycle bin to see if we can restore it.(e.g. https://na39.salesforce.com/search/UndeletePage)
If it can no longer be found in the Recycle Bin, we can reach out to Salesforce Support and ask them to either restore or purge it from their database.
Otherwise, we need to wait until Salesforce purges this record from their database (usually after 15 days).

Supporting References:
N/A.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)