Happy Business Starts Here

Ability to set up deals for seasonal usage in Sales Process

We would like the ability to set up deals for seasonal usage in the Sales Process. For example, a customer would sign up for a multi-term contract where the price of their subscription would change after a given interval. After each interval (could be 6 months, 3 months, etc.) the price would increase for the customer's subscription.

4 Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed

Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Zuora Alumni
Status changed to: Coming Soon

This sounds like a Ramp Deal and is being considered as part of the Zuora Orders Project slated for release 1H, 2017 this year.

Zuora Alumni

Hi all, 

We have a select few customers now trialing Orders as part of our early adopter program.  This also includes the ability to do Ramp Deals for New Quotes and (soon) Amendment and Renewal Quotes.

We are looking to invite the next wave of early adopters to give us feedback and am hoping some on this thread might be willing.  

There are some caveats to the program so please get in touch with me or post in this thread and I will get in touch with you.  The ideal customer profile is relatively smaller B2B, less customization in Zuora Quotes, no or very little self-serve channel.  I can give more details if people are interested.

Nathan