Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Ability to create Amendment Quotes for Evergreen Subscriptions in Z-Quotes - Status changed to: Under Consideration

0 Kudos

Ability to create Amendment Quotes for Evergreen Subscriptions in Z-Quotes

Feature Request: Ability to create Amendment Quotes for Evergreen Subscriptions in Z-Quotes

Status: Zuora's Product and Engineering team are currently evaluating and working on this request

Reference Number: US6446

Business Need: Z-Quotes users, need to have the ability to create an Amendment Quote for an existing Evergreen Subscription. This ability would ensure that these users would not have to go to Zuora to create the amendment, and so that they able to add or delete products even if the existing subscription is Evergreen.

10 Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed

Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Zuora Alumni
Status changed to: Implemented

Valued Scholar

@nathanc I see that you changed this to 'Implemented', but I see mixed documentation on the knowledge center.  Some of it indicates that you can not amend evergreen subscriptions via zquote.  Is there a link for the most up to date information regarding this functionality?  Our billing team launched an evergreen product last month and are now having issues amending via zquote.  When they submit for processing they receive an amendment Null error. 

Guru

We need this as well.  It would be very helpful that when you post 'Implemented' you would give the released version number and point to the updated documentation.

Zuora Alumni

What version of Quotes are you on @Boleary

Valued Scholar

@nathanc It is v69.

Zuora Alumni

I think you are referring to the WSDL version there, not the Quotes version.

Regardless, this is a very old Feature request that was delivered long ago in Zuora Quotes.  My recommendation would be to upgrade to the latest Quotes and WSDL version, if you can, where this is supported.

Valued Scholar

@nathanc You are correct that was the WSDL, the quote version is also old it is version 6.54. Are you able to tell me what version this change was made in? Thanks 

Zuora Alumni

Apparently we released it in Quotes 5.6 according to one of my QA Engineers.  That's way before my time and then is a bit perplexing as to why you think its not supported.