On November 19th, the Community launched its Table Talk series on Analytics. We had two sessions with varying questions. Please see the videos below as well as a snippet of some of the questions that were covered in each session.
Joined by several Zuora Analytics experts, including Product Manager Kevin Suer, each session was jam-packed with lots of great information!
SESSION #1 VIDEO:
Highlights from Session #1. For more, watch the video!
- Is it possible to drill down on Active Subscribers?
- Is it possible to import fields from outside of Zuora to build datasets?
- Can you tell us more about the enablement section on the analytics landing page?
SESSION #2 VIDEO:
Highlights from Session #2. For more, watch the video!
- Can you create an unlimited number of datasets?
- Is the data updated once a day? is it possible to "live" refresh?
- Is there functionality to drill down to the data through the model e.g. to a customer list?
- Are dashboards set per tenant, or can you create profiles for specific users? (team members with specific portfolios, regions, etc.)
- Could you demo how to drill once more?
- Can you delete one if not needed on the dashboard
Want More Zuora Community Workshops?
We’ll be having more of these type of workshops and more, so if you have any topics you’d like covered, or any additional questions about what was covered in these videos, please let us know in the comments below.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.