Zuora University offers a variety of live courses, each led in real-time by a Zuora instructor. While we normally conduct these sessions in-person at Zuora offices around the world, all of our live courses are currently being delivered virtually due to COVID-19 and related travel restrictions. We look forward to offering these courses in-person again in the future.
ZUORA ADMINISTRATOR STARTER CLASS
This class is the starting point for all new Zuora administrators! You'll learn about the Zuora data model, Zuora's capabilities that support the quote-to-cash flow, and how to configure and manage the product catalog. After this hands-on class, you'll be ready for the Zuora Administrator Master Class ....and well on your way to becoming a certified Zuora administrator.
By the end of this Starter Class, you'll be able to:
- Describe how Zuora capabilities support the quote-to-cash flow
- Configure the product catalog based on your knowledge of Zuora's data model
- Set up rate plans, rate plan charges, and rate plan charge tiers
- Identify different ways of setting up discounts
- Set up usage in Zuora
9:00-5:00, Jan 12, EST - Register
9:00-5:00, Feb 2, AEDT - Register
ZUORA ADMINISTRATOR MASTER CLASS
This training is designed for administrators of Zuora Billing. You'll learn what configurations are available and how to apply them to meet specific business needs. After a day and a half of hands-on practice, you'll take the certification exam to earn the designation of certified Zuora Administrator!
* Recommended to have completed Admin Starter Class
By the end of this Master Class, you'll be able to:
- Define and configure security policies
- Create and manage users
- Define billing periods and billing rules
- Customize currencies
- Set up taxation codes
- Add and configure notifications and email templates
- Set up payment methods and payment gateways
- Configure retry rules
- Manage customer fields and notifications
- Configure accounting codes and rules
- Manage the chart of accounts
- Configure GL segmentation and revenue recognition rules
- Configure aging balances
- Define revenue event types
9:00-5:00, Jan 19-20, EST on both days - Register
9:00-5:00, Feb 9-10, AEDT on both days - Register
Become an Expert Through Our Zuora University Classes
All virtual classes are free to Zuora University subscribers. If you've been provisioned a Zuora University seat and you see the payment page while registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a free spot in the class.
Check out our on-demand courses.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.