Zuora Global Support’s number one goal is to provide you with world-class support. When visiting our Support Center, you can now search for answers from our knowledge base articles in the Knowledge Center, Community, Developer Center, and University.
Filters exist where you can hone in on your solution, and f you still need help, simply click on a button to Create a Ticket. Our previous intake form is now a thing of the past. We now have a new experience that fluidly asks you for more information based on your product line.
Below you will find a video and instructions that will show you how to navigate our new intake form. If you have any questions for feedback please add them in the comments below.
How to File a Ticket with Zuora Global Support
For this video example, we will be filing a Zuora Billing ticket. Zuora Revenue will follow the same process except you will initially select “SUBMIT REVENUE REQUEST”. You may turn on the video's captions to follow alongside our demonstration.
- Log into support.zuora.com
- Click on “SUBMIT BILLING REQUEST”.
- Use the search box to find articles related to your issue.
- Use filters to refine your search and find relevant content from our resources.
- For example, if you’re having a payment issue choose “BILLING” as the category and “INVOICE” as the sub-category.
- Click on “CREATE A TICKET” in the right-hand corner.
- Click on the blue tooltip icons for additional guidance.
- Attach screenshots, detailed descriptions, and steps to reproduce your issue.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.