Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Staff

We will be presenting a Live Tutorial on how to update your tax/VAT rates for 2018.

Are you updating your VAT/tax rates for 2018?

There’ll be a VAT rate change in Switzerland in 2018, which brings up the question of how you should setup your yearly invoices spanning 2017-2018. As a Zuora Support SME for Finance and Revenue, I’ve got you covered! I know that this will likely affect several of you so please be sure to attend this session. If you can not make it, we will post this to the community.

We have the answer to help update your tax/VAT rates

In my webinar, I’ll go over all of the steps that you’ll need to cover to ensure that your invoices will reflect this change. We will have posted steps on how to make the change, but being able to view this screen session will help speed up your process.

I'll also reserve some time for any Q&A. So if you have any Swiss customers that’ll be impacted, this will be something you should look into.

Webinar Details

When: Wednesday, Oct 25, 2017 at 7am PT / 3pm UK time

How to Join: Comment below and we’ll send you the link to the webinar room.

Can’t Attend? If you can’t attend, we will record the webinar and will upload it to this post.

Share Your Questions

Please add any additional questions about deferred revenue reports in the comments below so that we can talk about them in the webinar.

I look forward to seeing you all on the 25th!

Here is the Commuity section to add your questions to the EMEA User group:

https://community.zuora.com/t5/EMEA-User-Groups/ct-p/EMEAUserGroups

Here are the steps written out to change the tax rate:

https://community.zuora.com/t5/Billing-Payments/We-need-to-update-some-of-our-current-tax-rates-Do-y...

16 Comments

I am interested. Please send invite

New Student

I am interested in learing about this feature. Please include me for the webinar.

Community Manager

Adding a few others from some EMEA user groups who are interested in attending:

@Lana1985 and @suenind

Zuora Staff

I would like to join

Community Manager

@wannaknow who is interested in attending.

Savvy Scholar

I am interested. Please send invite

Community Manager

@waldburger who is interested!

Zuora Alumni

I would like to join!

Zuora Staff

Adding to the webinar:

+Simon Dyer 

+Richard Ulloa

Community Manager

@Owen

Please sign me up Smiley Happy

Honor Student

Please sign me up

Hi, I am also interested, thanks!

Scholar

Hello,

I'd also like to attend, thanks!

Community Manager

Hi all!

You should've all received the invitation to the webinar. If you haven't feel free to PM me here in the Community. I'll be monitoring this thread to continue to invite those who are interested.

"See" you in about an hour!

Lana

Community Manager

Thanks for attending the webinar!  @monique has attached the PDF of the presentation along with the video to the post.  Please let us know if you have any problems accessing them.