The release notes for Zuora Release 229, July 2018 are on our Knowledge Center!
- Subscribe to Release Notifications in Zuora Community to receive notifications about Zuora Application releases.
Here are some highlights:
- See API Changelog for a summary of REST API updates and documentation updates in the API Reference.
- set activation dates Button Unavailable for Active Subscriptions
- Orders Respecting Subscription Permissions
- Support for Permanently Deleting Billing Document PDF Files
- Support for Embedding Images in Billing Document PDF Files
- Enhancement for Controlling the Regeneration of Billing Document PDF Files
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Reporting and the Zuora Insights add-on
Zuora for Salesforce Release
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360
- New features, enhancements, and documentation updates for Zuora Connect
NOTE: The features described in the release notes are available only from the Zuora API Sandbox environment. They are not yet available in the Zuora Production environment.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.