Happy Business Starts Here

Meet the Latest Bay Area Zuora Community Chapter Leaders

Community Manager

We have two new groups in the Bay Area located in San Francisco and the South Bay! Meet our 3 Chapter Leaders from Optimizely, BlueJeans and Box who will be organizing Zuora Community Chapter events in their respective areas.

Meetup Banner 2.0 (1).png

Jaime Crawford, Optimizely - San Francisco Chapter Leader

“I lead our Business Systems team and have vast system integration knowledge. I am also our Zuora admin and have spearheaded multiple Zuora projects so can give input on my perspective on these deployments.

I want to lead discussions on important Zuora topics that affect my day to day and business.” 

Check it Out

Meetup Banner 2.0 (3).png

Abdallah Al-Hakim, BlueJeans - South Bay Co-Leader

“I have been using Zuora for > 4 years and my team has built many integrations using REST API for both internal and external use case. 

We use Zuora extensively at BlueJeans in many integrations and would look forward to sharing knowledge and learning from others in the group.”

Albert Zhang, Box - South Bay Co-Leader

“I am the technical lead of the online sales team in Box Corp. that builds automated Billing services around Zuora's API.

I’m interested in talking to industry peers and show people the terrific technology we built at Box. We can exchange ideas, learn from others and create growth opportunities and influence across organizations.”

Check it Out