The June 2016 release notes are now published on our Knowledge Center! Check out June 2016 What's New for the full release notes and links to full documentation. Here are some highlights:
- Ability to Define Formats for Subscription Numbers, Charge Numbers, and Amendment Numbers
- Key Dates Notification Now Supports Charge Start Date
Billing and Payments
- Enhanced Nested Tables in Invoices
- Flexibly Display New Charges in Invoices
- Display Mandate Information in Invoices
- Manage Your Accounting Periods Using the REST API
- More Control Over GL Segmentation
Zuora for Salesforce Release (Q1 2016)
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360
- Enhancements and fixes to articles in the Knowledge Center
NOTE: The features described in the release notes are currently available only from the Zuora API Sandbox environment. They are not yet available in the Zuora Production environment.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.