For customers struggling to pay, you may need to issue them a credit or adjustment to help them cope with the current COVID-19 situation. Companies across many industries have seen a spike in subscribers that can’t make payments, resulting in the need for large volumes of credits and refunds. The challenge is, it’s difficult for finance departments to issue these balance adjustments without spending time manually processing each one. That simply won’t scale fast enough with this situation.
If you are facing this challenge, learn how other companies are using Zuora’s tools to do bulk updates for credits and refunds. Not only will it ensure a longer term customer relationship, it also saves your team from being consumed by repetitive manual work.
On Thursday, April 2nd, Zuora hosted the second topic in our series of webcasts and open office hours on strategies and tactics for scaling customer engagement during the COVID-19:
How to Issue Bulk Credits and Adjustments for Customers Who Can’t Pay
Over 100 customer attendees joined experts from our customer success, global implementation, and Subscribed Institute strategy teams to demo best practices, answer questions, and facilitate peer-to-peer discussions. Attendees got the opportunity to:
- Learn how to immediately take advantage of the bulk credits and refunds capabilities in Zuora
- Hear from subscription experts on the most effective way to make these adjustments
- Connect with peer subscription companies who are facing the same challenge and learn how they are addressing it
We started with a 30-minute general session presentation on the subject, and then broke out into smaller "rooms" for further discussion and Q&A.
Here you'll find:
- The slides that were presented in the general session
- The recording of the general session
- A written Q&A doc on the topic, summarizing questions that were asked and answered during and following the session (in comment below)
Thank you to those who took part, and we hope this was a useful topic and format for you. Please let us know any feedback.
Stay safe and well!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.