The August 2016 release notes are now published on our Knowledge Center! Check out August 2016 What's New for the full release notes and links to additional documentation. Here are some highlights:
New Zuora User Interface
- Get the Most out of the Updated Navigation
- Important: A Few Pages have Moved
- Feature Name Changes and Documentation
- Weekly Billing is Now Generally Available
Billing and Payments
- Generate Future-Dated Invoices in Scheduled Bill Runs
- More Control When Cancelling Invoice Item Adjustments
- Resolved Issue: Newline Characters were Replaced with “\n” in the Translation Profile Detail File
Zuora for Salesforce Release (Q3 2016)
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360
- Enhancements and fixes to articles in the Knowledge Center
NOTE: The features described in the release notes are currently available only from the Zuora API Sandbox environment. They are not yet available in the Zuora Production environment.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.