Community News

View Only

A Message from Tien Tzuo: Thank You and Congratulations

• 1.  A Message from Tien Tzuo: Thank You and Congratulations

ZUORA
    Posted 04-12-2018 16:31

Zuora IPO

A Message from Tien Tzuo, Founder and CEO, Zuora Inc.

Today, Zuora took its first steps as a public company on the NYSE, trading under the symbol ZUO.

For all the ZEOs who work at Zuora, its a pretty awesome day. Weve been on this journey for a decade now. I said in our prospectus that this company is not run by a single CEO, but by nearly a thousand ZEOs who are blessed with inordinate amounts of intellect, volition and creativity. While were still focused on the long term, still dedicated to our unwavering vision of a World Subscribed, today is certainly a great milestone to celebrate everything we have achieved.

Of course, today is also a day to celebrate the vision, commitment and results of our customers. They are leading the way today is all about celebrating their accomplishments as they create new experiences for their subscribers. So to all our customers, employees and partners congratulations. Youve earned this. I cant wait to see how amazing tomorrow will be.

With gratitude,
    Tien Tzuo

PS. I look forward to seeing all of you at our flagship Subscribed Conference, June 5-6, in San Francisco. Well have lots to talk about.