We’re structuring this year’s Subscribed 2019 conference specifically around YOU...our users. From our track sessions to the Learners’ Lounge, every minute detail of our agenda is laser-focused on Zuora users. We want to talk with you to help you expedite your path toward success in the Subscription Economy.
Here are 7 can’t-miss events for Zuora users:
- Engage with practical use cases in a live Zuora environment.
- Be the first to try out the newest features announced at Subscribed
- Explore Zuora University training options
2. INTERACTIVE Q&A SESSIONS
Ask the Experts: Open-forum, interactive Q&As
- Subscription Billing and Growth: Led by Tiago Nodari and Matt Rochester, senior product experts with thirty years of billing experience between them.
- Successful Order-to-Revenue Transformation: Orders, Cash, Revenue--it's all inter-related. Manage them separately at your peril or understand the connections, nuances, and interdependencies of each significant process to unite and streamline them.
3. QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY ZUORA EXPERTS
- A walk-up counter on the show floor staffed with Zuora experts ready and available to talk to you about any product-related issues you are facing. Every year, attendees have said that the Learners’ Lounge is the best part of Subscribed. Don’t miss out!
4. FREE ZUORA CONSULTATIONS
- Where else can you have free Zuora consultation other than at our signature event, Subscribed San Francisco? Sign up for a 45-Minute 1:1 session to work through problems and find a solution.
5. PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS LED BY ZUORA’S ELITE
Unconference on June 5th (Day 2)
- Is there a topic not covered in our session tracks that you’re dying to talk about with other users? Bring it to the table at our Unconference which will be hosted by Zuora’s elite (staff, power users).
Hackathon on June 3rd (Day 0)
- Geek out with others in the Subscription developer community, build something meaningful for your company and others in the Subscription Economy
7. STRATEGIES & BEST PRACTICES
We’ve got something for everybody no matter what your role with Zuora is from fraud management strategies to creating beautiful invoices or learning more about our product roadmaps. We’re here for you every step of the way!
DID WE MISS SOMETHING?
Check out our agenda and let us know in the comments below if we’ve overlooked anything.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.