Happy Business Starts Here

export the workflow swimlane in json

nicoletap
Valued Scholar

export the workflow swimlane in json

Hello,

Is there a way to export the Data query swimlane in a json format? I have a workflow containing a lot of data query tasks to gather all my data  and in the end I have a JsonTransform task using Jsonata. And to be able to debug jsonata code (via this link https://try.jsonata.org/), I need the swimlane to be in json format. 

Thank you !

Nicoleta.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
msonsma
Valued Scholar

Re: export the workflow swimlane in json

Hi @nicoletap 

In the swimlane mode you can switch the payload to text mode ( under the "tree >"   button )  and copy and past the resulting JSON in your test tool.

If you want to pick up the DQ output you must either select the JSON output - result will be in the payload  or run the DQ in the Zuora UI and export the result to JSON.

And using multiple DQ in a single workflow is not advisable  ( you will likely see or have seen warnings) . In most case you can combine all those DQs in single DQ SQL query statement as DQ support the full Presto DB SQL syntax allowing to JOIN every table together....

BR

Manfred

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
msonsma
Valued Scholar

Hi @nicoletap 

In the swimlane mode you can switch the payload to text mode ( under the "tree >"   button )  and copy and past the resulting JSON in your test tool.

If you want to pick up the DQ output you must either select the JSON output - result will be in the payload  or run the DQ in the Zuora UI and export the result to JSON.

And using multiple DQ in a single workflow is not advisable  ( you will likely see or have seen warnings) . In most case you can combine all those DQs in single DQ SQL query statement as DQ support the full Presto DB SQL syntax allowing to JOIN every table together....

BR

Manfred

View solution in original post

nicoletap
Valued Scholar

Hi,

i didnt know that trick with switching the payload to Text mode, thanks, that works for me perfectly.

In fact I meant Search Query, not Data Query, I always confuse them 😊.

Thanks a lot for your help!