Happy Business Starts Here

Student

Unable to send emails from Collections Manager in Apisandbox

Hi all,

I'm attempting to send emails from Collections Manager. The workflow succeeds but the email is never received. I've tried sending to internal work  accounts as well as \@gmail.com accounts with no success. Wondering if anyone else has ran into this problem with Collections Manager.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Valued Scholar

Re: Unable to send emails from Collections Manager in Apisandbox

It's been several months since you asked this question, but I am curious. Is it because you had the 'Preview Only' checkbox checked in the email task?

Zuora Staff

The most common reason is because you have the 'Preview Only' option enabled on the notification. When enabled, no emails are sent to avoid sending an abundance of emails in a testing situation. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 5.45.41 PM.png

Zuora Staff

Yes, if the 'Preview Only' option is enabled there will never be any emails sent from the Workflow.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 5.45.41 PM.png

Highlighted

Hi,

As far as I know, you have to have the From Email pre-approved by the Zuora Connect Team. You will get a confirmation email from Amazon Web Services "Amazon Web Services – Email Address Verification Request in region US West (Oregon)". Once approved, the email will be available in the From Email field.

Cheers,

Andrew