Happy Business Starts Here

How to modify the field name in the attachment of an Email notification in Workflow

Highlighted
Zuora Support

How to modify the field name in the attachment of an Email notification in Workflow

Question:

The CSV file generated by the 'Export End-Customer Subscription Details' activity has the default Zuora column names like 'Account.PlumeCustomerID__c'.

We will have to send this export CSV as email attachment. Is there any way to change the column names to something like 'Customer ID' before sending the email?

Solution:

Use Data query instead of Export in the workflow.

Data Query allows you to use alias name while extraction.

CSA2.PNG

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: How to modify the field name in the attachment of an Email notification in Workflow

Thanks, Aberna.

When I run the Data Query activity on my tenant, it errors out saying "Basic Login, does not support Authentication of Type: bearer". Is it because the Data Query feature is not enabled on my tenant?

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: How to modify the field name in the attachment of an Email notification in Workflow

Nevermind, I got the answer. The workflow app has to be owned by a user with OAuth credentials, in order to use Data Query. And the same user has to trigger the workflow. Correct me if  I am wrong.