Happy Business Starts Here

How to Sync subscription version & related information data from zuora to salesforce.

Highlighted
Zuora Staff

How to Sync subscription version & related information data from zuora to salesforce.

Already we are having Zuora 360 Sync to create data from Zuora to Salesforce for Account & related object but we could not maintain the subscription version history of data in salesforce.

To maintain or store subscriptions and related information from Zuora to Salesforce. First, we have to install Zuora 360 Package with version 5.4 & above. In this package itself having a custom object to store subscription & related information.
Already we are having the reusable workflow to sync subscription information from Zuora to salesforce. Please find below the GitLab URL that contains reusable workflows.

https://gitlab.zuora.com/ZuoraTCs/360-Plus/-/tree/master/SubscriptionHistoryOnly

Subscription History: Basically this workflow is used to collect subscription information and created the same in Salesforce (i.e include custom fields also).
Subscription History.JPG

Subscription RatePlan History: Basically this workflow is triggered subscription history and it is used to collect rate plan data and created the same in Salesforce (i.e include custom fields also).

Sub Rateplan his.JPG

Subscription Product and charges: Basically this workflow is triggered subscription rateplan history and it is used to collect product & charges and created the same in Salesforce (i.e include custom fields also).

product charges his.JPG

Subscription Tier history: Basically this workflow is triggered subscription product & charges and it is used to collect tier data and created the same in Salesforce (i.e include custom fields also).

tier his.JPG

ones its executed all subscription workflow. Now we are able to view the subscription & related information in salesforce. please find the below salesforce screen.
salesforce sub.JPG

In the above screen, each subscription is associated with rate plan & charges, etc.