Happy Business Starts Here

Cannot create a link task due to error: Link does not support Basic Auth. Please change to Oauth.

Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

Cannot create a link task due to error: Link does not support Basic Auth. Please change to Oauth.

Hi,

I am trying to create a simple query task but it generates the error below:

Link does not support Basic Auth. Please change to Oauth.

I have created the same workflow in other environments and worked perfectly, but it seems in this new environment I am not able to do that.

What could be the reason? I attached both the error and the settings of the workflow.

Also the workflow templates that contain data query tasks do not work due to the same reason, in this problematic environment, while in others they are working. Capture.JPGlinkerror.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Cannot create a link task due to error: Link does not support Basic Auth. Please change to Oauth

Hi Nicole,

Please configure the Zuora workflows to use OAUTH. The link does not support Basic Auth. Please change it in Z-Connect.

Thanks and Regards

Santhosh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Cannot create a link task due to error: Link does not support Basic Auth. Please change to Oauth

Hi Nicole,

Please configure the Zuora workflows to use OAUTH. The link does not support Basic Auth. Please change it in Z-Connect.

Thanks and Regards

Santhosh

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

Thanks a lot! It worked Smiley Happy