How to Submit A Bug Report
You can submit a case with Zuora Support using the bug report below.
Title: [Bug] - <A short description of the bug. It should be a few words or a short sentence>
Summary: A brief summary of the bug mostly in 60 words or below. Make sure your summary is reflecting what the problem is and where it is.
Description: A detailed description of the bug. Use following fields for description field:
- Reproduce steps: Clearly mention the steps to reproduce the bug
- Expected result: How application should behave on the above mentioned steps
- Actual result: What is the actual result on running the above steps, i.e. the bug behavior
URL: The page URL on which bug occurred
Product: In which product you found this bug
Version: The product version if any
Component: These are the major sub modules of the product
Platform: Mention the hardware platform where you found this bug. The various platforms like ‘PC’ or ‘MAC’, etc.
Operating system: Mention all the operating systems where you found the bug. Operating systems like Windows or Mac OS. Mention the different OS versions also if applicable like Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOS Sierra Version 10.12.5, etc.
Priority: When should the bug be fixed? Priority is generally set from P1 to P5. P1 as “fix the bug with highest priority” and P5 as ”Fix when time permits”.
Severity: This describes the impact of the bug. Types of Severity:
- Blocker: No further testing work can be done
- Critical: Application crash, Loss of data
- Major: Major loss of function
- Minor: Minor loss of function
- Trivial: Some UI enhancements
If your bug report is effective, it would be easier for Zuora Support / Engineering to identify the issue and fix it.
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √