Get Started with the Zuora Community Checklist!
Whether you’re new to the Community or are a veteran, we want to make sure that you’re getting the most out of the Zuora Community. We hope this handy checklist will help you on your journey to becoming a Zuora expert!
Step 1: Get the "Lay of the Land" with Our Community Guidelines and Best Practices
Review our Community Guidelines so that you know what to expect here in the Zuora Community; here are some best practices to make it easy for you to find answers and share you ideas with us:
- Search First - Many questions might have already been answered in the community. Search the Community using the search bar and check out the Customer Solutions Articles (FAQs) and our Knowledge Center Articles first. If you still haven’t found a solution, please start a new topic thread explaining your problem and what you’ve already tried.
- Posting Your Question - For best results, write a descriptive subject and include screenshots whenever possible.
- Submitting an Idea - Submit one idea per post along with any images that help get your idea across clearly.
Step 2: Stay Updated by Subscribing to our Announcements
- Zuora Announcements - latest news ranging from feature updates to new program announcements
- Release Notifications - be kept up-to-date with our release and maintenance schedules.
- Partner Announcements - stay "in the know" with our partners
- Engineering Blog - highlighting some of the great technology underway here at Zuora.
- Community News - see what's new and improved in the Community
Step 3: Join the Discussion
We have discussion forums for every Zuora-related topic out there! Share some of you best practices with other users or ask the Community a question - we never leave anyone hanging! You can also earn badges and gain access to cool Community perks the more you contribute and collaborate with others.
For those who are especially active and helpful, we have a Community Guru program for our superusers.
Step 4: Have an Idea to Help Make Zuora Better? We Want to Hear About It!
Step 5: Join a User Group and Meet other Zuora Users!
Using Zuora is better with other people! That’s why we have user groups for everyone no matter what level you’re at with Zuora:
- Local groups (US, EMEA, APAC) - meet other Zuora users in your area, organize meet-ups and get tips on how to get the most out of Zuora with folks in your area.
- Event-specific groups - connect with other attendees before the event!
- Zuora Early Adopter Program user groups - If you’re participating in one of our ZEAP programs, you definitely need to
join an ZEAP user group so that you can get the latest release information and give feedback to the product managers.
- Zuora Partners - Are you a Zuora partner? This group is exclusively for Zuora partners to connect with each other.
- Zuora University - Exclusive group for our customers who've purchased training from Zuora University
- Developers - #1 area for Zuora Developers where you can connect with others and provide API feedback
- Zuora Connect - Space to ask questions about Connect Marketplace apps and access their documentation
- Community Advocates - Help us improve the Community by providing feedback on what you, as our customers, need from the community.
Get more information about the Zuora Community from our Community Help Section.
See you in the Community!
The Zuora Community Team