Happy Business Starts Here

Valued Scholar

related prices

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for a way to create related prices.

E.g. customer busy product A for € 100,00, then the price for product B should be € 75,00.

If he buys A for € 150,00 price for be should be € 95,00.

Anyone ever had the same issue? How did you solve it?

Kind regards

Thomas

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: related prices

Hi Theoff,

I don't think that it is possible to do that other than using Discount fixed amount charges and include those on corresponding product rate plans. Example:

On Product A create Product Rate Plan A100 which includes a charge of €100 for  Product A and a Discount Product Rate Plan of type Fixed Amount. The Discount Amount should be the price of Product B - €75, e.g. Product B costs €12€, the discount amount should be €45. On this discount charge on Product A set "Apply Discount to" the corresponding charge model(s) of Product B and under "Include the following product charges" select Product B as product, the Product Rate Plan of Product B and the Product Rate Plan Charge of Product B (e.g. the charge that points out the €12€ charge of Product B).

Do the same thing for a charge of Product A with the amount of €150, i.e. create a discount charge, e.g. with the amount of €25, on the Product Rate Plan which includes the €150 charge and point out the same charge on Product B as above.

Then when you create the subscription and add the Product Rate Plan (€100 or €150) of Product A and the "standard" Product Rate Plan of Product B (€120) the discount fixed amount charge on the Product Rate Plan on Product A will kick in and reduce the price of Product B by €25 and €45 respectively and the totals on the invoice would align to what you expect, Product A = €100 and Product B = €75 > Total €175 or Product A = €150 and Product B = €95 > Total €245.

Let me know if this solves your issue or if you have any further questions

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Hi perswardh,

I checked your solution and Ithink that is the right direction to go. Not exactly what I am looking for, but a very good advice to do further investigations for me.

Thanks and Kind regards

Thomas

Highlighted

Hi again Thomas,

Good to hear that it is of some help. Please feel free to mark my suggestion as the solution.

All the best,

Per