Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni
Zuora Alumni

Working with Evergreen Subscriptions on the Mass Order Entry Tool

Issue:

When working on the Mass Order Entry csv file, a common error encountered during the import of new subscriptions or processing amendments is as follows:

error message: Failure import line #2 to line #2, Cause by:Line #2: null;

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni
Zuora Alumni

Re: Working with Evergreen Subscriptions on the Mass Order Entry Tool

Details:
This error occurs because the fields responsible for the import tool to determine if subscriptions being imported or amended are Evergreen subscriptions are not populated or are incorrectly populated, thus the system is defaulting into reading the said subscriptions into a "Termed" type of subscription.

Resolution:

To override the error, please remove the values on column G (initial term),column H (renewal term), column J (auto renewal), andpopulate column AG (Subscription Term Type) with Evergreen on the mass order csv file. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni
Zuora Alumni

Re: Working with Evergreen Subscriptions on the Mass Order Entry Tool

Details:
This error occurs because the fields responsible for the import tool to determine if subscriptions being imported or amended are Evergreen subscriptions are not populated or are incorrectly populated, thus the system is defaulting into reading the said subscriptions into a "Termed" type of subscription.

Resolution:

To override the error, please remove the values on column G (initial term),column H (renewal term), column J (auto renewal), andpopulate column AG (Subscription Term Type) with Evergreen on the mass order csv file. 

View solution in original post