Happy Business Starts Here

Why the error: service activation date should not be later than the term end date of the basic subs?

Highlighted
Support SME

Why the error: service activation date should not be later than the term end date of the basic subs?

Why the error: "The service activation date should not be later than the term end date of the basic subscription" while activating amendment?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why the error: service activation date should not be later than the term end date of the basic s

If you are getting the message while providing the Service Activate date for an Amendment: The service activation date should not be later than the term end date of the basic subscription, please check the following:

- Please check the Term Start and Term End Date for the base subscription.

- Verify the service activation date is within the above date range else you cannot activate the amendment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why the error: service activation date should not be later than the term end date of the basic s

If you are getting the message while providing the Service Activate date for an Amendment: The service activation date should not be later than the term end date of the basic subscription, please check the following:

- Please check the Term Start and Term End Date for the base subscription.

- Verify the service activation date is within the above date range else you cannot activate the amendment.

View solution in original post