Happy Business Starts Here

What is the best way to send an annual renewal notification for evergreen subscription customers?

Senior Tutor

What is the best way to send an annual renewal notification for evergreen subscription customers?

I read this 2016's topic. I understand there is no way to send out the annual renewal notification if the subscription type is evergreen. Is this still true in 2019?

We want to notify customers annually for the annual plan even if their subscription is evergreen. My understanding from the above topic is if we want to achieve this, the closest approach we can take is that we have to set the subscription termed with 1 year with auto-renew and then use renewal notification. Is there any workaround other than this approach? Is there any extension?

1 REPLY 1
Support SME
Support SME

Re: What is the best way to send an annual renewal notification for evergreen subscription customers

I also found a support ticket that was filed for the same question - What is the best way to send an annual renewal notification for evergreen subscription customers?

https://zuora.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/173505

I will post the update here once I have some.

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)