Uploading amendments: rate plan?
I'm trying to upload some price changes as subscription amendments, but I can't figure out where to get the rate plans.
I started by downloading the Subscriptions Zip, and I was hoping that I could basically revise the prices, rearrange the data, and upload it as amendments. The download includes the product name & SKU, and it includes the charge name, but I don't see that it includes any rate plan info, which seems to be required by the Mass Order Entry Template.
So: If there's no rate plan info included in the Subscriptions download, how do I that info for the amendments upload?
Thanks for your help!
Re: Uploading amendments: rate plan?
@hmishkoff - In order to find the id's that you're looking for, you should use a Data Source Export to find this data.
Here are some rough guidelines on how to do this:
- Click on "Data Sources" on the left-hand menu under the "Reporting" header.
- Data Source --> select "Rate Plan Charge"
- Fields --> select the applicable fields. You'll see several linked objects. Below are some suggestions to get you started:
- Rate Plan Charge: Charge Model, Charge Type, ID, Name, Quantity, Unit of Measure
- Account: ID, Name
- Product Rate Plan: Name
- Subscription: ID, Name
- Filters --> use this if you need to filter by a specific field
Reference that may be useful:
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √