Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Tutor

Subscription Cancel Date Vs Amendment Cancel Date

When data exporting, the subscription object has a field "cancelled date". In the Zuora UI, when looking at a cancelled subscription, there is no 'cancelled date'. However, there is a 'cancel date' field on the amendment. Is this the same date represented under different objects?

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Subscription Cancel Date Vs Amendment Cancel Date

Hi @riyanat, it's actually displayed on the Subscription UI as well (as Cancel Date), please see my screenshot:

canceldt.jpg

On Object level, this information is only stored as Subscription.CancelledDate, it's not present on the related Amendment object. Let me know if you have more questions regarding this.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tutor

@Viktor Many thanks. 

Can you also help explain why the cancel date is not accessible when you do a rest call on the subscription object? rest/v1/subscriptions/{subscription-key}

It appears that from a rest point of view the 'cancel date' in not on the subscription object

Ri

Support SME

@riyanat in case the subscription's status is Cancelled, the TermEndDate will be your Cancelled date (otherwise it does mean the TermEndDate). Also, this is the only scenario where an EVERGREEN subscription has a TermEndDate.

You can check out our Knowledge Center for more information: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/DC_Developers/REST_API/B_REST_API_reference/Subscriptions/Get_subs...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √