Happy Business Starts Here

New Student

Set up notifications for Subscriptions with certain products

Hi,

Could anyone please help with the question about setting up the customized automated notifications send by Zuora?

We would like to set up the auto email to the clients who subscribed the certain product. Moreover we would like to send them this automated emails 30 and 90 days after there subsctiption.  

Will be more than happy to learn how could I organize it :-)

Best regards,

Katya

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Set up notifications for Subscriptions with certain products

Hi Katy,

We do have automated notifications that will infom your customers of new subscriptions. However, those notifications cannot be modified to support a specific product, nor can they be triggered 30 & 90 days after their subscription has been created.

To see the default notification, Navigate to Settings > Billing > Setup Profiles, Notifications and Email Templates.

The notification is called "New Subscription Created | New Subscription Created"

Zuora 2017-04-21 at 4.53.21 PM.png

For more information, please check out this knowledge center article: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BB_Introducing_Z_Business/Notifications/C_Create_Notifications#Edi...

If you feel that your idea would be beneficial and would like to convey this to our product team, I would recommend submitting a request for enhancement under our ‘Product Ideas’: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

You can post your feature request and solicit direct input from the Product Management Team. You can also vote on features and post comments. The Product Management Team actively monitors the community and provides updates on feature requests when available.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tutor

Is the capability lost for being able to set up email notifications for state-specific subscriptions as well? Say if I have a customer who resides in a state where auto-renew policies are different than any other state, can I send all users renewing for their next term a notification and opt-out link within the body of the email? thanks.

Zuora Support Moderator

@Claudia - you could manage this by creating a specific Communication Profile for those states with special renewal policies. That Communication Profile would be selected on the Account level so that for this particular account, all notifications will trigger upon the events that are enabled in their specific profile.

More information about setting up Communication Profiles can be found here:

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √