Happy Business Starts Here

Rate Plan Limit

Valued Scholar

Rate Plan Limit

Is there a limit on the number of Rate Plans that can be created for a single product? Is there a limit on the number of rate plans that can be created overall in a zuora tenant?

3 REPLIES 3
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Rate Plan Limit

Hello!

Currently. there is no limit to the number of Product Rate Plans associated with a single Product.

There are also no limits to the number of Products and Product Rate Plans you can add into a tenant.

The only caveat is if you have more than 50 Rate Plans for one subscription. When processing a bill run the Zuora system will take more time to work through the subscriptions with an extremely high amount of rate plans.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tutor

Hi

Please Can you confirm the rateplan limitation not depends on the Zuora version used and the code (integration specific to each Zuora client).

( No Limitation in all version)

Thank in advanced

Zuora Support Moderator

@hbahjawi - there should be no differences (as far as I know) between the different versions of Zuora.

Just as a note, Zuora does monthly releases for the core that are pushed to customers so everyone is on the same version. If you haven't already, I would recommend signing up for the Release Notifications and Zuora Announcement boards under the "Announcement" area of Community. You'll be emailed any updates to those boards.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √