Happy Business Starts Here

Product Rate Plan is not available in the Product Rate Plan list while creating a quote

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Product Rate Plan is not available in the Product Rate Plan list while creating a quote

Question or Problem Statement:
I have multiple currency enabled and already priced in the new currency. I am expecting to be able to select the Product Rate Plan with this new currency. However, the Product Rate Plan is not available in the Product Rate Plan list.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Product Rate Plan is not available in the Product Rate Plan list while creating a quote

Solution:
1) Check if the currency of the billing account is the same as this Product Rate Plan Charge. If it is the same, then go to "step 2)".
2) Check if the currency if enabled.
Go to the Product ---> Rate Plans ---> Edit price in multi-currency

Testing Product (GBP).png

2.png
3) If the the Product Rate Plan is still not available in the list, then please fire a Z360 Product catalog sync from Zuora. Then verify if all the Product Rate Plan/charges are synced over to SFDC.

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/kb/How_do_I_handle_multi-currency_in_Zuora%3F

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Product Rate Plan is not available in the Product Rate Plan list while creating a quote

Solution:
1) Check if the currency of the billing account is the same as this Product Rate Plan Charge. If it is the same, then go to "step 2)".
2) Check if the currency if enabled.
Go to the Product ---> Rate Plans ---> Edit price in multi-currency

Testing Product (GBP).png

2.png
3) If the the Product Rate Plan is still not available in the list, then please fire a Z360 Product catalog sync from Zuora. Then verify if all the Product Rate Plan/charges are synced over to SFDC.

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/kb/How_do_I_handle_multi-currency_in_Zuora%3F

View solution in original post