Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Price mistake

karinkamiens
New Student

Price mistake

Hi there,

I made a mistake in charge price and have already issued the invoice. I cancelled and deleted the wrong invoice, and changed the list invoice price of the given charge in the subscription. Then did a bill run, but that didn't work as my charge amount in the subscription remained as it previously was even though I changed the list invoice price (which is probably normal).

Any idea on how to modify a charge price once in a subscription so that the invoice can be reissued with correct price?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ehavens
Guru

@karinkamiens You should reach out to Zuora Support.  They'll be able to review the subscription, charges and amendments you created to correct the charge price and help you find the issue.

If the charge is recurring, an updateproduct amendment would work, the effective date of the amendment should be equal to the original effective date of the charge.  If the charge is one-time, you'd have to remove the original charge and add the charge back.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ehavens
Guru

@karinkamiens You should reach out to Zuora Support.  They'll be able to review the subscription, charges and amendments you created to correct the charge price and help you find the issue.

If the charge is recurring, an updateproduct amendment would work, the effective date of the amendment should be equal to the original effective date of the charge.  If the charge is one-time, you'd have to remove the original charge and add the charge back.

View solution in original post

karinkamiens
New Student

Hi !

The charge is one-time, there I removed it and added-it again at the right price, thx for the tip !

Have a nice day,

Karine