Happy Business Starts Here

Savvy Scholar

Original Subscription TCV

How can I pull a report that will provide me with the original TCV of a subscription before it was cancelled?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Zuora Staff

Re: Original Subscription TCV

Hi,

There is not an out of the box report which can do this for you but you can create one which will show you the desired information.

You will need to create a new report using Rate Plan Charge as your data source. Then set up your report as below:

TCV report.png

This will allow you to see each version of a subscription on a customers account along with the relevant TCV values for each charge on that version of the subscription (which will need to be summed up to get the total TCV value of that version).

More information about TCV can be found here.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Savvy Scholar

I have tried to bulid this report and it is giving me the same date that all other reports have given me which is the final version of the subscription with that value. 

What I'm trying to find is a report that will give me the original, version 1 TCV for each product.

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Querying the RatePlanCharge object is the correct way to get all the historical states of the charges which contain metrics (TCV,MRR, Deltas, etc)

You should also be familiar with how Quote Metrics are calculated, when they are calculated, and which fields are updated

Here is the KB article on Quote Metrics

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/M_Working_with_Quotes/F_Quote_Metrics

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √