Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Notification - Invoice Due | Day(s) Before/After Invoice Due Date

With regards the Invoice Due | Day(s) Before/After Invoice Due Date Notification, can you please confirm the following:

1. Does the event only trigger for an invoice if it is in posted status? i.e. will the trigger ignore draft/cancelled invoices?
  2. Does the event only trigger for an invoice if it has a balance > 0. i.e. will it ignore paid or negative invoices?
  3. Does the event only trigger on the exact number of days before/after specified? E.g. if I configure a Callout to trigger 21 days after an invoice due date, will the Callout be hit on the 21st day only, or will it continue triggering (on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th etc.) until the invoice has been paid?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Notification - Invoice Due | Day(s) Before/After Invoice Due Date

1. Notification will only be triggered for Invoices with Posted status, it will not be triggered for draft/cancelled invoices.
  2. Yes, Notification will only be triggered for Invoices that have a balance greater than zero. Notification will not be triggered for negative or paid invoices (i.e. invoices with a Balance of zero).
  3. Notification will only be triggered on the day Before/After Invoice Due Date as specified, it will not continue to trigger after the specified date.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √