Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Mass Amendment on Subscriptions

We have approximately 3,600 Subscriptions that are termed with a Discount Percentage. We are changing the business policy requiring those discounts to be termed.

What is the best way to amend the Subscriptions/Charges to remove the end dates/convert to Evergreen?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Mass Amendment on Subscriptions

Using AmendmentAPI Loader in Developer Tools Large value of Subscriptions can be Amended.

Step1 : Export Operation

Connect -->Tools--> New Task--> Amendment API Loader--> Perform Export

Perform Export of the termed Subscriptions with Export as option as 'Terms and Conditions'.
Perform Export of the termed subscriptions with Export As option 'Remove Product'
Perform Export of the termed subscriptions with Export As option 'New Product'
We will have 3 export files which should be updated to perform the required Amendment of the termed subscription to Evergreen

1.png

Step2: Import Operation

Update the required fields in all of the exported files based on their operation.

Amendment.Name to be provided, provide name as 'Terms and Conditions' and Subscription.TermType to be updated as 'EVERGREEN' from 'TERMED'.

Amendment.Name to be provided, provide name as 'Remove Product'. Ensure the Date format for the date fields is based on the header provided in the API loader
3. Amendment.Name to be provided, provide name as 'New Product' and replace the Charge.EnddateCondition 'Fixed Period' with 'SubscriptionEnd' and leave the Charge.UpToPeriods field blank .

Ensure the Date format for the date fields is based on the header provided in the API loader

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √