Happy Business Starts Here

How to cancel a subscription which has multiple products with different contract effective dates in

Highlighted
Zuora Support

How to cancel a subscription which has multiple products with different contract effective dates in

Question :

There is a subscription in our environment (A-S00006521) with two products. Both products are Evergreen and are recurring.

The first product has a Contract Effective/Service Activation Date of 11/28/2017, while the second product has a Contract Effective/Service Activation Date of 11/17/2018.

We would like to cancel both subscriptions without generating any invoices or credits.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: How to cancel a subscription which has multiple products with different contract effective dates

In the above issue there were two products
1st product Rate plan with contract effective date as 11/28/2017
2nd Product Rate plan with contract effective date as 11/17/2018

In order to cancel an subscription for an orders enabled tenant follow the steps in given order.

1.Perform Remove product amendment for the product which has contract effective date as 11/17/2019.

351.PNG

2.Create an cancellation amendment for the Product which has contract effective date as 11/28/2017.

352.PNG

On performing the steps given in the above order there will not be any invoices or credits created for the subscription.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: How to cancel a subscription which has multiple products with different contract effective dates

In the above issue there were two products
1st product Rate plan with contract effective date as 11/28/2017
2nd Product Rate plan with contract effective date as 11/17/2018

In order to cancel an subscription for an orders enabled tenant follow the steps in given order.

1.Perform Remove product amendment for the product which has contract effective date as 11/17/2019.

351.PNG

2.Create an cancellation amendment for the Product which has contract effective date as 11/28/2017.

352.PNG

On performing the steps given in the above order there will not be any invoices or credits created for the subscription.

View solution in original post