Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Getting error in Workflow to Create Billing Account and Subscription that Currency is inactive o

Highlighted
Honor Student

Getting error in Workflow to Create Billing Account and Subscription that Currency is inactive on RP

I created a new workflow where I am creating new billing accounts and subscriptions against those billing accounts. Now I am getting an error that currency in the given RatePlan is not active. I am really now sure how to activate currency under any RatePlan. I tried multiple RatePlans but getting this same error.

This currency in the RatePlan is not active. RatePlan Id: 2c93db8470cd67a30170dae9dabc3181; Currency: USD.

I can create a new subscription using the same product and RatePlan manually but when I am trying to create it via Workflow I am getting this error I pasted above.

If anyone can help me with that? I am new to Zuora so not sure what I am missing or doing wrong. Thanks

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honor Student

Re: Getting error in Workflow to Create Billing Account and Subscription that Currency is inactive o

Hello team, I was able to resolve this issue, I created a new product and new billing account with the same currency and it went away. Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honor Student

Hello team, I was able to resolve this issue, I created a new product and new billing account with the same currency and it went away. Thanks

View solution in original post