Happy Business Starts Here

Getting error in Workflow to Create Billing Account and Subscription that Currency is inactive on RP

Highlighted

Getting error in Workflow to Create Billing Account and Subscription that Currency is inactive on RP

I created a new workflow where I am creating new billing accounts and subscriptions against those billing accounts. Now I am getting an error that currency in the given RatePlan is not active. I am really now sure how to activate currency under any RatePlan. I tried multiple RatePlans but getting this same error.

This currency in the RatePlan is not active. RatePlan Id: 2c93db8470cd67a30170dae9dabc3181; Currency: USD.

I can create a new subscription using the same product and RatePlan manually but when I am trying to create it via Workflow I am getting this error I pasted above.

If anyone can help me with that? I am new to Zuora so not sure what I am missing or doing wrong. Thanks

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Getting error in Workflow to Create Billing Account and Subscription that Currency is inactive o

Hello team, I was able to resolve this issue, I created a new product and new billing account with the same currency and it went away. Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Getting error in Workflow to Create Billing Account and Subscription that Currency is inactive o

Hello team, I was able to resolve this issue, I created a new product and new billing account with the same currency and it went away. Thanks

View solution in original post