Happy Business Starts Here

Savvy Scholar

Ability to filter subscription preview by charge type

We'd like the ability to filter subscription preview by charge type, specifically to be able to remove usage charges from a subscription preview. (Being able to toggle whether to show/hide would be ideal) The business use case for this is that we are often asked by our customers to provide a breakdown of their projected spend. They are really only interested in recurring fees and the usage charges make it difficult to view what will happen to the subscription, especially when there can be multiple amendments such as future-dated price changes, new / remove product amendment etc.

This would save our billing team a huge amount of time by adding this functionality. The specific area I'm looking at is in the following:

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 10.03.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 10.03.50 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
Guru

Re: Ability to filter subscription preview by charge type

Ben, this is a great idea.  I have not seen this functionality in my Zuora experience.  Can you move your post to the IDEAS section?  If you click on IDEAS then New Idea you should be able to copy and paste it over.  If you are unable to do so, I will gladly do it for you...just let me know.

Highlighted
Savvy Scholar

Re: Ability to filter subscription preview by charge type