Adding Term Start Date field into SFDC
Feature Request: Right now in SFDC, under a quote, we have the following.
- Start Date = Zuora's Contract Effective Date and Term Start Date
- Service Activation Date = Zuora's Service Activation Date
- Customer Acceptance Date = Zuora's Customer Acceptance Date
Users cannot set Contract Effective Date and Term Start Date separately. We should add another field in SFDC called Term Start Date and this field should set the date for the Term Start Date in Zuora.
Reference Number: DE7636/PMT-111
Customers have some cases in which they want to the contract to start on one day but actually charge the customer on a later day. The problem is that in SFDC they cannot set Contract Effective Date and Term Start Date different from each other. As a result, if the subscription have
- Contract Effect Date / Term Start Date on 01/01/2011
- An Initial Term is 12 months
- An annual product charge starting on Service Activation Date which is 02/01/2011
Zuora only charges for the product from 02/01/2011 to 12/31/2011 (11 months) because the subscription itself ends on 12/31/2011. Customers want to charge for the product from 02/01/2011 to 01/31/2011 (a whole year) instead.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.