Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

What is the Learners’ Lounge at Subscribed?

Where else in the world will you have access to over 50 Zuora experts in one place along with free 1:1 consultation sessions other than at Subscribed San Francisco? I’m not referring to our amazing speaker sessions or the hands-on training labs. Rather, I’m talking about the Learners’ Lounge at Subscribed.

What is the Learners’ Lounge?

The Learners’ Lounge is a large space at Subscribed that will be packed with nearly every product expert at Subscribed ranging from Data Science to our Solution Engineers available to answer your Zuora questions. Check out the list of 2018’s Learners’ Lounge experts.

What should I expect to see in the Learners’ Lounge?

You’ll see stations with our best Zuora experts on-hand to answer your questions, show product demos, and more. There’s no question that’s too simple or too advanced for our experts.

Our popular 1:1 Mentor sessions return this year which is basically free 45-minute Zuora consultations. We strongly advise signing up early to ensure proper pairing with your Zuora mentor(s) and we will also have on-site mentor sign ups as well. Don’t pass up this opportunity!

Where will the Learners’ Lounge be located?

The Learners’ Lounge is located in the Expo Area at Subscribed, next to the room where General Sessions (e.g. keynotes) will be. Look for the signs and large monitors. That’s where we’ll be!

Anything else I should know?

Last year, several attendees said that the Learners’ Lounge was the best part of Subscribed because they could literally walk around the space and have all of their Zuora questions answered.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne